These terms are made between the user of the website and kartencode.com ("Website") including any kartencode.com mirror domains (e.g. kartencode.com). By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this websites Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing kartencode.com. The materials contained in this tool are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
You may not:
* modify or copy the materials;
* use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
* attempt to decompile or reverse engineer parts of the website;
* remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the website; or
* transfer the materials of the website to another person or "mirror" the website on any other server.
Website access shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by kartencode.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on kartencode.com are provided "as is". kartencode.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, kartencode.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its interface or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the website
In no event shall kartencode.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on kartencode.com, even if kartencode.com or a kartencode.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on kartencode.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. kartencode.com does not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. kartencode.com may make changes to the materials contained on the software at any time without notice. kartencode.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
kartencode.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to them and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement kartencode.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
7. Surveys and Offers
Usage of kartencode.com may require a user to do an offer or survey selected by a third party advertiser. The selection of offers depends on the users living country. Some of these offers have to do a paid subscription for example the mobile phone PIN submits. The costs are specifed on the homepage of the chosen offer. The exact conditions and terms can be also found at the advertisers website. The user of kartencode.com acknowledges and agrees in fulfilling the offers condition for the incentive offered on our website (Incentive CPA). The user is aware these costs can be recurring. Options to cancel the subscription of mobile offers depend on the offer and country and can vary. The user acknowledges that the on kartencode.com advertised ways to avoid charges might not be valid for the offer they choose as we are only giving an example. Any of our advertising materials implying our incentives to be 'free' 'no charging of money' etc. are examples but do not neccessary guarantee our service to be free if the specific offer says otherwise.
kartencode.com (and mirrors) bear no association to Amazon.com, Inc., Google, Ebay, Apple Inc., Sony, Valve, Microsoft or Riot Games Inc. - We are a third-party medium offering codes derived from personal property (that is, to say, the property of the developers of the website). Amazon.com, Inc., Google, Ebay, Apple Inc., Sony, Valve, Microsoft or Riot Games Inc. do not endorse for this website in any way nor provide support.
10. Offer limitation
kartencode.com offers several codes of gift cards depending on the private stock of the owner. If the stock is empty it may be possible for a user to no longer receive an item. We are not responsible for how many items are claimed in which time frame, as our stock is limited. There is no guarantee on receiving any item.
11. Advertising materials
Videos, texts etc. used on this website are mostly advertising materials. This does not guarantee that a new visitor will have the same experience as the advertising text or video. The displayed comments and Live Chat Plugin are also advertising material and should not be confused with real or comitted comments.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of kartencode.com.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.